Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Picture

Started by 02- [1627650] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
02- [1627650]

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to create me a new profile picture, similar to the one I currently have.

I'm looking to pay around 5-10M for a Profile Picture.

Looking something similar to the one below:

[image: s3.amazonaws.com]


I want my name "02-" on it.

Best of luck guys.

Will decide my fate on Wednesday at 16:30 TCT.

Thanks

02-