Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

anime anyone?

Started by qwafy_101 [1895455] on in TV & Movies.

25 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Mat-Senpai [952164] ×1

qwafy_101 [1895455]

well i just wanted to talk to some one about anime
some anime I've watch
hunterxhunter
magic high
magi
kruko no basket ball
and many more:P


Elge [1868449]

why don't you stop this (bad) trolling and post something anime related like i did?

To OP: if you are also interested in manga I recommend "mai chans daily life". It is pretty funny and also has some hot sex scenes.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

I think you should go ahead and read what trolling is, reading something that upsets you does not come as trolling, you're not some unique butterfly who once upset are to be defending by rules by simply saying utter nonsense.

edit: here's a suggestion, you like using the forums? don't suggest porn on it.
Elge [1868449]

"By using this feature you are agreeing to the following terms:

I will not, Use heavy obscene language in my posts while using the forum. Flame or harass another player while using the forum. Attempt to gain access to another account or steal their objects while using the forum. Post pictures of other players without their permission. Discriminate or be racist/sexist/etc to other players while using the forum. Spam or flood while using the forum."

http://www.torn.com/wiki/Codes_of_Conduct

Where exactly is the rule against talking about porn?

I also read what trolling means: "In Internet slang, a troll (/ËtroÊl/, /ËtrÉl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll. Thats what you did right?



Mat-Senpai [952164]
  • Faction Violations
Obscenities/ profanity

could also go ahead an pick the rule under sexual content.

As for trolling, i can't if you're an idiot but i'm having banter with another player - visit my profit or i don't know, check my name/forum sig and you'll find i'm an anime fan

if you're here to continue to cause issues, feel free, i'll just go ahead and ask a member of staff to deal with it.
Elge [1868449]

1.) Come on it was obvious that I just did this "Someone wants to talk about x? Let's suggest him the sickest x ever in History." thing.

2.) You are right, it is obvious that you are an anime fan. But my reaction to your ''banter" was more about "1.)" and not so much about you. I thought it was pretty obvious.

3.) Yeah ask a staff so we see can if talking about sexual things is allowed, as long as you don't post pictures or videos, like in every other forum on the internet or not.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

if you dislike what i have to say then don't talk to me, i personally would rather have never have this exchange with you and nor would i be too fussed if we never talk for the remainder of the game

as for staff - you think talking about sexual anything is fine? try it and you'll have it removed with a warning, as for now - stop replying to me, you're here to cause issues which i rather not be dealing with.
Elge [1868449]

@Mat-Senpai [952164] You only want to talk to people who agree with you? I also never really disliked what you said. And I really don't know why talking about sexual things would not be okay in this crime game, where we deal with drugs and murder presidents. However if you are really right about this (what I don't believe) I won't do it again.

But now really on topic:

I think my favorite anime is AnoHana and I also really liked Bakemonogatari and Nichijou. If you haven't already seen it you probably would like zero no tsukaima too.

Mentions: Mat-Senpai [952164]