Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racism.

Started by Poptod [550936] on in Graveyard.

38 replies · 401 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Poptod [550936]

I wonder why people are so racist these days.

You were sent $1 from someone with the message: dirty racist bastard, i hope your mother dies just because she raised a racist little pig like you
1413750 [1413750]

I honestly think you SHOULD be able to ignore Anonymous. I have no idea on the reasoning of why it's not implemented.

I don't think you should report the event if you got only the 1...but if s/he is spamming you with events and stuff, then you should. I mean, s/he didn't say anything offensive (if maybe factually wrong?), so why the report for just 1?

Just ignore it and don't spend the $1 all in one place :)
Krastinov [1542326]

i dont know why your whining. you are a racist and make loads of racial remarks in global. certainly it should not involve your mother as crude as he wrote it. but maybe your asking for it. think about it.

regards Kras.
Poptod [550936]

In actual fact, there was no racism, just a discussion about how hot india is, which it is.
If that was deemed to be racist, it's hard to say what isn't.
TrAsH_FiSh [692571]

Isn't it bad enough that we have to hear about this problem on the news radio internet every were? Do we now have to talk about Racism while we play our games? And how exactly is this thread related to torn? Shouldn't it be down in NR if it has to be here?
Poptod [550936]

Will do so.

Lets see if I continue getting spammed with $1 events, from those who I can't even block/ignore lol.
Poptod [550936]

Racial remarks?

What racial remarks have I made?
The fact that I said 'that fag should be banned' isn't and shouldn't be considered as racism.
As, a fag would in that context, mean a junior pupil at a public school who does minor chores for a senior pupil.


Poptod [550936]

fag 1 |fag| Brit.

noun

1 [ in sing. ] informal a tiring or unwelcome task: it's too much of a fag to drive all the way there and back again.

2 a junior pupil at a public school who does minor chores for a senior pupil. a fag at school who has suffered a well-earned beating.

Assuming he was a young person, am I wrong to say the truth?