i have been playing 4 along time but lately nothing to do and nothing to look forward to no easter egg hunt no christmas town it blows
nothing to do
Started by vampiresara [585050] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- WIT_KAT [1641178]
· 1 likes ·
Yea I've heard something about this as well... Can't remember where though... I'm a dodo bird... LOL - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
This. The usual start date for events is the 5th of the month but Ched has stated that an event for this month will be pushed back a day or so due to the Easter holiday.
i have been playing 4 along time but lately nothing to do and nothing to look forward to no easter egg hunt no christmas town it blows
April Fools was fun at least.
You don't make a great argument if missing those two things are the cause of your boredom. The Easter egg hunt sucked ass unless you wanted to sit there and scan each screen you hit and Christmas town was almost an in game gag it was so out dated.
Try sucking some blood perhaps, fun for month!
I thought literally tomorrow would be the first event for a long time. I thought that was confirmed.
I might be wrong.
I think it might have been pushed back a couple days, but now that you mention it, I think you're right about one coming up
Anyone know what the upgrade to the DB is?
Yea I've heard something about this as well... Can't remember where though... I'm a dodo bird... LOL
Op try some poker, I am always willing to steal your..... I mean play you for money.
This. The usual start date for events is the 5th of the month but Ched has stated that an event for this month will be pushed back a day or so due to the Easter holiday.
It was mentioned that it would be 5th of april the first competition would be, but that was then shange to the 8th as the 5th is easter sunday and they wanted to air it at a time when all developers would be around.
So assuming everything goes to plan we should have something interesting on the 8th
I doubt it would be interesting, probably the "Mr & Miss Porn" competition.
Database upgrade is what I assume
Usually held during June,
I would be surprised if it was changed to April.
We'll have to see, Ched mentioned the next event date in Mr & Miss related thread, that's what made me think it would be so.
Although he didn't really specify it would be it.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Otherwise it might be a late Easter event, which I hope.