For the past couple of weeks my City Watch on my Android tablet has been giving me an error saying user does not exist. (or something similar to that). I checked for an update but there doesn't seem to be one. I have version 1.7.3.3.
City Watch Android
Started by AmErisha [1874713] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
For the past couple of weeks my City Watch on my Android tablet has been giving me an error saying user does not exist. (or something similar to that). I checked for an update but there doesn't seem to be one. I have version 1.7.3.3.
That is not an official Torn app so you will have to talk to the person who wrote it to try to figure out why it has stopped working for you.
City watch made by us is available for windows or mac. See the points building.
Just change your username to your email, just as you login via Torn nowadays.
EDIT:
Didn't realise the date for this thread, should still apply.
I have always logged in with my email.