Looking for a dark fun flash sig, willing to pay lots. No pre-reqs for this one I just want something new and dont care what direction its in just not bouncy rainbow/ponys/flowers direction :)
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Looking for a dark fun flash sig, willing to pay lots. No pre-reqs for this one I just want something new and dont care what direction its in just not bouncy rainbow/ponys/flowers direction :)
Im your guy :)
If I wasn't so rusty I might have given this a shot...