Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

503 errors

Started by 513437 [513437] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
513437 [513437]

Hello - not sure if there is an existing bug report I have had a look but so far no dice for this same thing...apologies if it is somewhere else!

I am getting ridiculous amount of 503 errors lately particularly whenever I am connected on App4, I am using Chrome on Android - KitKat on a S5 and Tab S.

It happens when I am trying to train, do crimes, send money, access forums and read mails, casino, etc. Any page with something smart inside it it seems. I have been taking screenshots every time on my S5 for the last day or so to see how often and if it is an issue on the same server each time and it is always on App4 as much as I can tell. I have also gotten a couple of 504 errors on App3 and App2 but these are nowehere near as big of an issue.

I took screenshots on my phone over the last day or so and in a roughly 24 hour period on App4 I encountered 503 errors 19 times, and Network Error (tcp_error) 4 times (nots ure if these are related to issues with torn or my ISP but including for good measure). I don't even do much in Torn besides peruse chat and global so I would consider myself a light user...19 errors seems like an awful lot.

I can post screenshots later when I won't have to use up data to upload them if necessary.

Ironically while I am trying to post this I have had three 503 errors pull me out of this post while on App3 on my tab... so who knows. It is weird because I am not clicking any buttons, the page loads and then fails out and loads the error page...

If it would be better on a different browser or something would love to hear as it is getting frustrating as all heck to not be able to do anything without having to reload the page several times. Last week it took me over 10 goes to send some cash to someone.

Was getting these same issues using Chrome on Mac OSx Maverick, but no idea of the frequency etc. Will try using firefox to see if it helps, my flatmate plays Torn too and has been getting loads of 503's and 504's as well using Chrome on Windows 8.