Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small Loan Bug.

Started by TigressKaza [535508] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
TigressKaza [535508]

I've been wandering Torn and exploring a few of the changes, when I got to Duke. I have no interest IN a loan so I am unsure if this is merely i mis-print in the writing or an actual coded bug but:


You can take out a loan of up to $21,000,000 by using the box below.
Increase Loan:
TAKE





You will be charged $0 (2.5% of your loan) per week


It claims my rate will be 0$, for a 21.mil loan