Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

users forum posts

Started by StuffedSnake [915056] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
StuffedSnake [915056]

Hi, before I start, I've tried the usual stuff, as in deleting cache and what not, did not work.


I click on my profile, and click my forum posts and it loads up the forum homepage and not my posts I've made.


And same goes for when clicking on the faction forums via the faction page it redirects you to forums.

That's it.
Rino_007 [344056]

I am also experiencing this "change" or glitch. If it is intended I do not like it. I get a lot of use out of searching out my own posts. If the point is to hide others posts perhaps rework to allow to see your own post history but block others.