CLOSED, OUT OF FREE STUFF
CLOSED.
Started by LuigiMangione [1870934] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 211 / 211 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 211
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
LuigiMangione [1870934] ×2
CLOSED, OUT OF FREE STUFF
hi
Sent 50,000 dollars and an LSD.
=] thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!!
posting
#1 rule of Torn: Always accept free stuff!
lmao I like that rule xD
Love that free stuff :D
I do love free stuff... Sign me up!
I love free stuffs! R+
Free stuff !!!!!!!!!
yes i wantz =)
post
Free Stuff Yippe
Loved the way you gave the CHOICES in the voting. Yes or YES? great. I am very MOTIVATED by your positive energy.
Thanks a lot.
I too want the GIFT! ***** Got a wonderful Medical Kit as Gift from this GENEROUS player! .. ****** thanks again!
Amazing thanks!
uuuuu me likey
I like free stuff
I like free stuff too!