Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thread Subscribe Bug

Started by getRich [1875996] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
1413750 [1413750]

The last post was 2 months ago. Threads purge out of your "Subscribed" list and "My Threads" list after ~ 30 days.


I think that threads that subscribe to or create should NOT be purged. I think they should stay in the list until you remove them. That's neither here nor there though, I guess.
1413750 [1413750]

Yes that would be a shortterm solution. I'm not sure, but you might have to unsubscribe & resubscribe for it to show up in your list again. Actually I don't know. If you do that, can you let me know if it reappears from just posting?
getRich [1875996]

I just posted on it, nothing else, and it appeared in the list. No need to resubscribe.

Well it turns out this wasn't a bug, I just wasn't informed about it.

Thanks Link!