Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Working Stats

Started by beans_ [174079] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
beans_ [174079]

So I have pretty okay working stats, but I'm just looking for the fastest methods of upping them.

I have pretty low manual so just wondering what ways there are to up these.
1413750 [1413750]

Arrange to join a company and pay the director to train you?
Join the education starter job and use job points to increase manual.

There is no "I have a PI on my first day of playing because I donated real money" way of getting fast working stats.
1413750 [1413750]

my comment was in relation to there being a "cheat" way to do something - ie. the quickest way to get the best (non-unique) property in the game with no effort or time invested is to buy it with real cash.
beans_ [174079]

I'm not looking for like quick shortcut ways, it's just a case of looking for the most efficient way of doing it.I know some job benefits up working stats like furniture companies (I think), is there any jobs that also increase manual from job specials?
CastleQueen [1735522]

No, only endurance can be gained from job specials.
As above, buying the daily trains from the director of a 5* or higher company is the most efficient way.
Vog [1588179]

Cheapest way is to go into education and use the specials. it has the best base growth of any job (30 MAN 40 INT 30 END) and you can use the special to increase a specific stat by 100 for 10 job points. Only downside is you only get 49 JP per week