Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Referral

Started by STR8 [61009] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

davicus [1909294] ×1

STR8 [61009]

My R/L friend signed up for Torn with my referral link i provided him however I was not credited for any referral. his name is
davicus [1909294] is their any way to see what went wrong here or possibly credit me with my referral owed?


Mentions: davicus [1909294]

STR8 [61009]

Yes, and it tells me I have not referred anyone to torn. (which i know isnt true) I referred 8 friends that made it way passed lvl 10 but that was years ago and before the new RAF reward system. this new addition (Dave) is just recently and isnt appearing. Not sure if it was a bug or simply him misusing the link. he claims he used it but admits he isnt 100% sure if or how it worked/works.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I updated his account to be referred by you. I'm not sure how this'll work but let's see.

I believe the referral system is working all fine, he must have entered the field in wrong.