I had a red Easter Egg pop up on the announcement screen after I logged in a bit ago. I clicked on it, but was directed to another page because it was near another Torn link.
Easter Egg not received
Started by Kamina [1194090] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I had a red Easter Egg pop up on the announcement screen after I logged in a bit ago. I clicked on it, but was directed to another page because it was near another Torn link.
have you tried going back to see if its still there?
Yes, several times actually.
So its gone and not in your inventory?
Found an orange easter egg..but did not get the 50 casino tokens!
Is something wrong with Google Chrome? I Found a pink egg and I couldn't click on it, it was just above the help link, I zoomed in and out the browser and it was moving to left and right and I still couldn't click on it. Finally when it was next to the Torn logo, the pointer turned from arrow to hand when I moved it above the egg but when I clicked it it redirected me to the home page and I l didn't get it. I kept a screenshot if needed.
Clicked on Yellow egg during flight from switzerland to torn, egg disappeared no popup announcing the find came up which i thought was because i was in flight. when i arrived back at torn i checked competition page and no yellow egg is listed found for me.
Yes, the red Easter Egg is gone and not in my inventory.
If you clicked on a link instead of the egg - you'd have clicked on the link, instead of the egg. The result is expected?
I think his problem is that the link "overrides" the egg-link. You simply cant touch the egg because it`s "inside" a frame for a bigger link. It`s happening to me right now with a green egg.
Nawigator hit the nail on the head there.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Which link? We can test this ourselves, I've seen them appearing on sidebar links before and been able to click them just fine.
It was over the Announcements link right after logging in.
I'm not sure if this may be relevant as well, but I play from my tablet... not a PC.
/facepalm
I'd delete this post if I could ...
Bump.