Anyone else notice if there is more clouds when flying? Maybe I'm just high. PI owned strip.
Clouds
Started by SurgeonGeneral [360740] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Anyone else notice if there is more clouds when flying? Maybe I'm just high. PI owned strip.
absolutely , even more when you fly with WLT , even more on kush
i am just level 10 ... with your quote, my eagerness to FLY just doubled. Thanks for helping me with my imagination.
I like that blue berry yum yum I joined the mile high club with a blunt and bitch lol seems amazing
Great, just what we need... My laptop already overheats from the stupid clouds scrolling.
Think it's time to upgrade dude. XD Think of the children.
I think it has more to do with the coding, since Torn makes my laptop overheat more than anything else I do
If there's so many clouds does that mean I can hire someone to hack them ;)
When people are flying back during radiation, they should make the clouds glow from the radiation as they land =]
I noticed many clouds on saturday, sadly though i shut the front door instead :'(
You never invite the clouds in. Once in a while you might want to try.
Happy little clouds.
lol... was trying to find a great Bob Ross pic earlier, then got sidetracked. Wasn't sure anyone would pick up on the line.
Hahahahahaha....
I block them.
Of course there's more clouds. There's more torn data to store ... and more eggs to hide.
...eggs ...