I am an active player that will do what is needed for the company. I am a newer player so I am hoping that I could get some help within my company. Thank you all. Just send me an invite to the company and I'll join the best option for me.
Looking for Work
Started by Moro2m [1898260] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 11 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I am an active player that will do what is needed for the company. I am a newer player so I am hoping that I could get some help within my company. Thank you all. Just send me an invite to the company and I'll join the best option for me.
- Manual labour: 52,382
- Intelligence: 69,194
- Endurance: 80,524