Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

delete

Started by KingOfDiamonds [1908034] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
1413750 [1413750]

Neither of you gets banned from the game. You can both play, you just can't interact (by sending items and whatnot).

You're suggesting the entire system be changed just for you.

No.
KingOfDiamonds [1908034]

This is a suggestion for the future of TC, not for me. I get that we can both play but it is kind of a big deal not being able to trade with your only RL friend in the game. Surely I am not the only one this has happened to. Especially because of something as silly as visiting their house.
Qwes [1899487]

Who's to say the system isn't already set up like that?

Have you messaged some Higher Ups about the situation?
mrmuskrat [1863650]

It happens to me all the time with people I've never met or interacted without outside of Torn. I don't know who they are or where they live. Our IP addresses just happen to fall within the whatever criteria are set (which BTW I would really like to see).
1445293 [1445293]

Happened to me a few times and happened to me and my brother but we just still played never interacted though so just do it on your own lol you will live it will be hard no need to cry about it