Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gloabal Ranking

Started by kingoo1 [1643292] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
kingoo1 [1643292]

Ok, so in the torn homepage, aka the main page when you're not logged in has a global ranking table showing 5 people right? Well I'm 1st there, and my faction members confirmed I am indeed their. So... Anyone know why? what is the global ranking about etc.? Cause I really confused [:tired:]
Snappy [644425]

I think it might be your progress has spiked since you returned to the game (since 5th April according to your graph). As a low level you can level up a lot faster in a short period of time, then say a high level player, who may take months levelling from 75 to 76 for example.

For this reason, you are currently flagging as top of global ranking because you have made plenty of progress in your recent activity. I don't know what this is determined by, but it could be times you have levelled, total crimes increase (%), stat gains or maybe awards. Someone else might be able to clarify.