I am new to the game. How the hell do I aquire money. Am I supposed to complete a bunch of these petty crimes in hopes that I can one day afford a mobile home. What do I need to do to make some decent money???
Nickle & Dime
Started by DUBS4ten [1911163] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Scruffy [1835702] Committee
· 1 likes ·
You should be asking this in the Questions and Answers forum. Read through some of the guides in the Guides forum as well, your main goal should be getting to level 15 ASAP, also worth noting you can play torn …
I am new to the game. How the hell do I aquire money. Am I supposed to complete a bunch of these petty crimes in hopes that I can one day afford a mobile home. What do I need to do to make some decent money???
You should be asking this in the Questions and Answers forum. Read through some of the guides in the Guides forum as well, your main goal should be getting to level 15 ASAP, also worth noting you can play torn on facebook for some quick and easy money, as well as some free donator status to get a feel for things. Once you reach level 15, you can start flying flowers and make a decent profit if youre active enough.