Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hit for 0?

Started by SmokeyOgreen [1883899] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
SmokeyOgreen [1883899]

I was just attacked and mugged, in the attack log it shows that I shot them but it did 0 damage?

"SmokeyOgreen fired 5 rounds of his Enfield SA-80 hitting KOR0K in the right arm for 0"

Is this right? How can a bullet not hurt someone at all? I wouldn't even mind if it did 1 damage, 0 just seems stupid?