Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Current Account Worth

Started by Mr_Red [1693261] on in General Discussion.

52 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 53 / 53 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
53
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr_Red [1693261]
Hey All,
Well firstly I hope this isn't against rules as I found it interesting and quite cool to know.

I decided it would be interesting to figure out the worth of my account, to do this I added together the worth of all safe forms of money including next bank payment, Property vault, Cayman islands bank, current price of owned stocks, current market value of property, and money hidden in the casino using the following equation -
((Value of all Objects / Market value of DP) * 5) * Exchange Rate $ to £

What this equation should get you is how much it would cost in pounds to buy enough DPs to get to your current worth.

My Worth
15/04/15 - £1242.79

Now this isn't meant to be a competition or anything and as I said if it's against rules feel free to grave but I thought it was cool so thought others might too.
DK1993 [1870849]

in that case
since i owe duke big times i think my account value would be :

-20.99 $

that's it , i'm quitting....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eddit:

DAMN YOU MR_RED....

why?

cuz i just tried to +R you and it didn't happen , so i refreshed the page....

and that's when i noticed a WHITE FREAKEN EGG at left side of the page....

ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH...
  • You have rated this post.
there , you happy?
Accurate [1758158]

You lost me at lutting this in Euro's since I'm Canadian. I can tell you that my account is worth well over $1000. But by that equation it would be worth less than it is, since I owe the Loanshark a handsome sum currently.

I think there is a dollar value associated with gym stats, merits, crimes done, busts, revives, etc too.
Dead--Man [1895400]

Make a formula.

Battle Stats + Torn Money = Real Life Worth in Dollars

$22,000,000 in Torn = Donator Pack ($5 RL)
$4,400,000 in Torn = a $1 in RL

Battle Stats

(arbitrarily numbers)

100k = $7
500k = $15
1m = $30
10m = $50
50m = $70
100m = $120
1b = $300
2b = $400
5b = $750
10b = $1,000
100b = $1,900
500b = $3,000
1t = $5,000
10t = $11,000
50t = $16,500
100t = $23,000

I'm worth $19.40 [:cry:]
TehButler [662171]

So I guess my account is worth $2661.93 or £1793.93 based on the amount I got when I last estimated my total assets on torn. Not so bad, but not nearly as impressive as some. :P