I beat my target on the bounty list. but i doesn't get the reward . is this a joke ?
about BOUNTY
Started by Leos [1906587] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
I beat my target on the bounty list. but i doesn't get the reward . is this a joke ?
Did you hospitalize them at the end of the fight? You have to hosp them to get the reward.
If you did and still didn't get the money, file a bug report in the bugs & Issues subforum.
April fools m8
Ma'am Link I don't. I actaully Mugged them .
mugging doesn't get you the bounty, only hosp
Ah well there you go :) + karma on all your posts here for noticing I'm actually a woman, too! xD
now i know. Thankyou for the info's Ms.Link and Mr.Monkey
You are? Not just by choice? Yay!!!!
So us real girls are the 1 percenters then!! Amazing the stuff I'm finding out looking for eggs.
Be honest now, you are just an FBI-agent trying to make us poor saps bite.
Shhh, don't tell anyone.