Can I trade an Easter Egg with another player for money? I just need to gain money as of now a had 0 dollar.
ESTER EGG
Started by Leos [1906587] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Can I trade an Easter Egg with another player for money? I just need to gain money as of now a had 0 dollar.
Yes you can.
Also known as selling.
Yes you can sell eggs. Via trade and other means. Check the city for the going rate in bazaars, market, etc.
Thankyou po :) I was mugged hundred times :3 and its so f**k >.<