Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dud yellow egg?

Started by sammy_jo [1505850] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
sammy_jo [1505850]

I was going through the forums like I usually do on hope of finding an egg, I go on the general discussion and I find one but as I clicked on it but it disappears and theres no clarify message saying that its went in my inventory and get whatever, I check the competition thread to see if the message was bugged but see that its not collected, I go into my inventory and no yellow egg was there, I know it wasn't lag because I never rarley lag.

Iv seen similar cases but not answered

I'm using the mobile version
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I don't really have an answer for you. When you click a legitimate egg, there should be a popup which gives you the reward. Perhaps Viktor can explain what might have caused it.
Webcrowler [1542921]

Same for me, a black egg showed up on my items page. I clicked it, it dissapeared. Went to the event page. Nothing showed up there, but it did say i was 76% ahead of other players..