[:hushed:] Where has it disappeared to?!
Notebook/Pad
Started by RasAlGhul [1448500] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
http://www.torn.com/notebook.php
I read it was pulled from the main pages because Ched has some improvements for it.
you can still access it via direct link :)
Could you link me it please?
I linked it in my comment,
http://www.torn.com/notebook.php
Sorry didn't realise! Thank you so much!
I find it hilarious that you can't access your notebook while traveling but you can read the paper, use a laptop, etc.