I go to crimes. Capcha comes up. I press the number displayed and it loggs me out by closing the tab.
Auto logout.
Started by LycanNinety [1878591] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I go to crimes. Capcha comes up. I press the number displayed and it loggs me out by closing the tab.
browser, os and platform?
any addons or scripts?
I logged on to let you know I finally had enough money saved up... But nevermind I guess
Why are you telling me this?... You don't even speak to me let alone have time for me or anything else. :(
I told you I was busy working and saving... I can't be here everyday or even every other day. If you ever decide to lift the petty block you put on me, maybe we could talk about it. You could have everything... I wanted this.