I won $250,000 on this place come on and join
#noob_kingdom
Started by ChainzIron [1904295] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Queenie [1905958] ×3 Player 15346 [15346] ×1 zaje [1899531] ×1
I won $250,000 on this place come on and join
wow. Congrats upon ur winning. I wish I were a Noob again!
I am a noob
Hey Noobs don't go around yelling - NOOB!!!!! . It will get u in trouble.
You were sent the item Dog Poop from KoNx with the message: Light the bitch n run!
/me lights and runs
You were sent the item Bottle of Wicked Witch from Byteshark with the message: winner Noob_Kingdom !!!
thank you!!!
You were sent $500,000 from Byteshark with the message: winner Noob_Kingdom !!!
thank you!!!
Congratulations! Mandy, the generous! You got it from Byteshark? ... good.
You were sent the item Parcel from Byteshark with the message: winner Noob_Kingdom !!! (10 vic)
thank you!!!
You were sent $500,000 from Byteshark with the message: winner Noob_Kingdom !!!
You were sent $1,000,000 from Queenie with the message: Winnah in noob_kingdom! Congrats!!!
Thank you Queenie! luv #noob_kingdom... <3
Mentions: Queenie [1905958]
You were sent the item LSD from Queenie with the message: winnah in noob_kingdom! congrats!
ty for my drugz Queenie :)
Mentions: Queenie [1905958]
im a newbie..what is this noob_kingdom?
Go to IRC and look up their channel http://www.torn.com/irc/lightIRC/index.html
Official thread: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=14&t=15946185&b=0&a=0&start=500
Mentions: OFFICIAL noob_kingdom thread
You were sent $100,000,000 from Cornholio.
NOOB_KINGDOMMMMMMMMMMMMM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
Mentions: Cornholio [15346]
yay! I won 1.25m, today in Noob_Kingdom ! YAY!
Mentions: Queenie [1905958]
Mentions: zaje [1899531]
noobs