I just bought membership to George's gym having been able to for a while now. In the time before I trained as normal but noticed no progress bar. I also noticed that I was able to buy membership to Balboas gym having not owned all the heavyweight gym memberships. Now that I have that option has been taken away. And there is still no progress bar that allows me to see when I will be able to.
Gym
Started by Melquiades [1162134] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
I just bought membership to George's gym having been able to for a while now. In the time before I trained as normal but noticed no progress bar. I also noticed that I was able to buy membership to Balboas gym having not owned all the heavyweight gym memberships. Now that I have that option has been taken away. And there is still no progress bar that allows me to see when I will be able to.
Special gyms like balboas have differing requirements and you can gain and lose memberships by meeting or no longer meeting those requirements. Once you've unlocked Georges there's no need for the progress bar because Georges is the last gym unlocked by gym experience.