I need help im trying to make a faction tag for my faction the dimensions are correct but it says a max of 5 kb how can I reduce my byte size, I am using photo shop is this the best thing for faction tags, thanks .
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 9 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I need help im trying to make a faction tag for my faction the dimensions are correct but it says a max of 5 kb how can I reduce my byte size, I am using photo shop is this the best thing for faction tags, thanks .
File > save for web
you can adjust the quality in there to lower the file size :)
okay thank you :)