Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Rating

Started by RAx_ [1862008] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Company 55176 ×1

RAx_ [1862008]

Though I sold my company stocks at very cheap prices (which have been changed to competitive prices now) resulting in a bit less profit but is the effect so much that it completely neglects the 5 star efficiency of all my 10 employees.
I mean my company with all 10 members possesing 5 star rating was decreased to 4 star from 5 star but I saw a company with not even full 10 empoyees and probably their members don't posses 5 star rating as well got their company promoted tp 6 star from 5 . Her's the profile of the comp am talking about:

http://www.torn.com/joblist.php#!p=corpinfo&ID=55176

So I am unable to understand what is it that actually matters in levelling up a company?

Mentions: Company [55176]

CastleQueen [1735522]

Ranking up is purely based on profits made I believe, which is in itself based on various factors like what positions you've put employees in, number of employees, efficiency, environment and star ratings.
If your company was ranked down you probably weren't making as much profit as other top companies in that category due to some of those factors.