who love to play chess?
Chess
Started by -VJ- [1893293] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
who love to play chess?
I like to play chess
how about we play a game together bro
sure
I love to play chess
Chess is AMAZING! I've been playing Chess since I was 4, my grandpa taught me how to play, and when he passed away, Chess was the only thing I had left of him.
Same as, my grandpops showed me how when I was a wee one, I ended up being a Derbyshire chess champion for my year when at lil school.
Not played in years so I'm cannon fodder to you ladies & gents, still up for a blast however (if you're in to thrashing nubs).
I used to play it with my father all the time. Still play it occasionally but I'm not amazing at it.
My roommate and I love playing chess. I haven't in quite a while, and I miss it.
I was so disappointed when they removed chess from the casino
what is ther chess in casino ?
There used to be chess in the casino
Used to play a lot of bullet chess on chess.com and chesscube.com. I still have account on chesscube with somewhat 2200 ELO(my top bullet ELO was 2450 I think), also played a bit on playchess.com, hit 2200 most on bullet. I haven't played properly in few years now, but if anyone's up for game I'm in, just tell me which site and I'll be there!
I play it every day at gameknot and chess .com
thats cool
I live strip chess with beautiful woman
love it but its been years not playing it..now no one around me play chess..sad..
I quite enjoy playing chess, Somewhat sadly I've played a lot of games against myself.
you can play online
you get lots of new players
lol
I also play chess on chess.com. I have learned chess and trained hard by myself, which made me love the game even more.