Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Refills

Started by kosh54 [1904734] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
kosh54 [1904734]

I'm a relatively new player on Torn..as such have only used the refills twice, leaving me with 16 in my possession.
After a hospital visit [thanks to the faction wars]..when the page refreshed n i was out, i found that my 16 refills have disappeared...
I have been in contact with one of the admin staff helpers..n have been informed that, the refills tend to go away after completing the missions [i assume its the George's Missions]...however I've also been told by my friends on Torn that they've had no such occurrences.. I have finished the missions on my first day on Torn n have been playing this game for about 2-3 weeks...

Kindly, Help Me!
DK1993 [1870849]

"I have been in contact with one of the admin staff helpers..n have been informed that, the refills tend to go away after completing the missions"

disagree , i had mine for long after finishing Georges missions , unless it's a new thing?

can any of staff members , confirm this?