Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave please

Started by 1445293 [1445293] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 105 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
1445293 [1445293]

I know we have a lot of variety in bookies regarding sports and athletics.
imwould like to suggest an addition to our beautiful collection. Betting on e-sports
http://egamingbets.com/
Betting on e-sports . Growing and expanding world of electronic sports such as Dota 2, League of legends, counter strike, heroes of newerth, and more.
all of these games have competition going through out the year. And odds can be found on that website.
I am personally aware that Dota 2 is a steam game with a meta score of 90 and has yearly tournament with a prize pool over 1 million usd. I think it would be a good idea to being these bets to Torn for those who are not familiar with sports like baseball or football or just prefer e-sports. Games like Dota 2 league of legends and counter strike all have a fan pool of over 10 million fans world wide EACH .

thank you
MIKELEE30 [1088323]

That is good but for that u would have to know the person that plays those kind of games. otherwise it will be favored heavily depending on the games.
1445293 [1445293]

Well I play Dota 2 haha. And I know like half the community here played or heard of counter strike .
And its,extremely easy they can pull odds off the internet and the website I gave for any games. Even just google itself doing it the same way they do for other sports it's no different!

I would really like for this to happen because it seems unfair, 90% of you guys are into sports and although I am a big tall 100kg(220lb) guy who wrestled in high school I'm not a fan of football or basketball . I don't ever watch them and many are,the same. A lot people I know do play steam games like mentioned here. So I think this will bring a new prospective to the game
I mean chedburn just added BITCOIN donations why not be more open and add this too.. It's an expanding industry.
Bloods [1897613]

eSports is not real life betting. Further to that, bookie staff don't play games such as CS:GO, Dota(like you play) and all that crap and I doubt many people actually have any real knowledge within these games too. It won't work out.
1445293 [1445293]

Further more go here http://www.twitch.tv

T
o be proven even more wrong to see how popular e sports really are.....

Think im a big fat dork? Lol friend I have a brown belt in judo and wrestled in high school.... I'm just different as we all are...
you say tomato I say tohmahtoh
Bloods [1897613]
http://prntscr.com/6x3o45

I
'm aware of the websites and I'm telling you, nobody that is a staff member plays these games and won't add them. Being a person that has multiple CS:GO "pros" on my friends list on Steam, I'm sure I know what I'm talking about both on this game and out of this game.

Did I say you were a fat dork? I don't give a shit if you have a brown belt and wrestled in high school, get outta here with your shit attitude when I never said shit to you. Dickhead.
Diablos5687 [752031]

i like this idea sadly it will not happen

though im not a big pvp gamer, i would rather watch dota than football

my time in the bookies consists of me looking for bets with just a win or lose and i flip a coin. yes thats the extent of my sports expertises


MIKELEE30 [1088323]

Some of those ppl in twitch is how they make money they won tournaments and so on i know some ppl played there that was in tournaments and won. Some ppl watch cause they like how they do things its like ppl in sports they like that team and so on so forth. i know if i played with some of those ppl i would bet for the other guy cause i know im not good in that game.
1445293 [1445293]

Exactly I feel the same way... It's like the English premium football league (and yes I'm America but I still call it football because it's FOOT and BALL) I who is burnley or Liverpool or man city ?
No no idea they tell Liverpool wins so I bet...

How about WE HAVE CONTROL for a change
1445293 [1445293]

And I know I actually supported some the pros for Dota 2 you can like buy their pennants or banners in game for $1.50 it goes towards their travel cost and you get like in game items and stuff,,,, it's cool watching them..

if if you know they made a movie called Free to play. The guy there HyHy he I think wanted to go to med school just like another player called merlini and they play and cast Dota 2 online to make enough money to support themselves to do this. There is a great community of people behind this I don't know why I am alone on this.

This is is what I'm trying to bring here.
Robbo [1826175]

You can already bet on cs go matches on csgo lounge, even selling your winnings for bitcoins.

why do booky staff need to play the games to enable them to be added?


MIKELEE30 [1088323]

i dont watch that much twitch but know of it. i seen dota one time but been months and tbh idk remember it since its been months. for me in video games like that it will be hard for me to bet since idk anyone most likely and idk how u play dota or the others.
topsy [1856620]

League of Legends games are on many big bookie websites, including paddpower(the website powering the other bookies). The Mid Season Invitational is coming up relatively soon, would be a pretty cool thing to bet on!

edit: also i know for a fact that atleast 1 staff member plays LoL. Saying that no staff play games represented in esport betting is incorrect.
1445293 [1445293]

Thank you !@!!!!

I knew someone had to play LOL!!!! or DOTA 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! or CS :GO!!!

I also think this will be an exciting idea bringing new perspective to the game and the international is coming up in the summer thats like Dota 2 Olympics haha... very exciting!
topsy [1856620]

the bookies get all of their numbers from paddypower, so the odds need to be there. That being said, it would not suprise me if csgo/dota/LoL were all on there. Those 3 get a lot of gambling movement, especially in europe.
1445293 [1445293]

Yes! Dota creator was European and most competitions are in Europe, Sweden,Russia, China is 2nd biggest prize pool but USA still biggest
1445293 [1445293]

A lot in Russia and even more on line

if you google teams for Dota like navi or eg or vg all Russian American China teams and they all have cs:go teams too and LOL teams too
topsy [1856620]

it's big business with big organizations. The chinese lol scene is totally insane. Sons of billionaires offering koreans a million a year to play/stream for them.