When I go to the casino, I click on the craps game and nothing happens. It shows the icons to bet and what not, but I am unable to play. There is no table, no dice. Is anyone else having this problem?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
When I go to the casino, I click on the craps game and nothing happens. It shows the icons to bet and what not, but I am unable to play. There is no table, no dice. Is anyone else having this problem?
yeah. when i play torn in busy internet time it does happen~
Not missing much, screwy dice game. Place bets come down when hit, wasn't able to lay odds on the DC and couldn't bet the odds on the come bets. Surely there is a better Craps model to code from...