Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

See old bets

Started by 54713 [54713] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
54713 [54713]

Is there a way to see old bets we have placed? I placed a bet the other day and the results came back today but I'm sure I bet on the other team to what it said I did.

If I could check and see who I bet it, it would give me piece of mind :P
TTM [213036]

Unless you run a bookie script, nope.
But file a bug report. That might solve this puzzle /end sherlock mode.