Havent been around in awhile... is this gym still unknown?
Unknown gym
Started by Mr_Charlie [452500] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 44 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 7 likes ·
You were trolled... In other news, for lunch today I went to a soup place and ordered a water, i then ate all the free crackers at the table and left.... - E_Murda [498834]
· 6 likes ·
what gym? - RonBurgundy [71545]
· 5 likes ·
It's just Ched being mysterious. It's like when you poop and there's corn in it ... but you don't remember having corn.
Havent been around in awhile... is this gym still unknown?
what gym?
No idea man...
Wait... There's a gym? What does one do in said "gym"?
When ones physique is so perfect one must exercise his mind !!!! TO defeat thy opponent without a single blow, but a blink of an eye, a click of a mouse, a reload of a page!
That is the power of the UNKNOWN!!!!!!
Behold ...poof tadaaaa
I just sat at home programming viruses on my computer all day D: no one told me there was a GYM?! What have I been doing with my life?!
Based on a screenshot I've seen: Literally yes. It still says "Unknown Gym", even when you're a member of it.
I could be getting bullshitted, however. It's been known to happen.
Nobody knows................
Knowledge could be dangerous...................
You were trolled...
In other news, for lunch today I went to a soup place and ordered a water, i then ate all the free crackers at the table and left....
Rofl xD
NO SOUP FOR YOU !! NEXT !
You lose stats when training in that gym.
You don't LOSE stats, you transfer them to a mysterious someone.
I'v heard of Jim, nice bloke.
It's the gym you're using when you're not using your usual gym and you get 'invisible gains'.
They think they're smart, but I'm on to them...
I found out what my gains are - They're called 'user activity'.
It's just Ched being mysterious.
It's like when you poop and there's corn in it ... but you don't remember having corn.
That's more in the realm of carrots in your spew - if there's corn in your daily DB then you've eaten corn at some point...
This thread is cool.
Maybe it's the Colonic Corn Fairy - sprinkling joy and mystery wherever he abounds.
Damn, I'll never get that image out of my mind!