If I placed a bet on a team to win, which they did, on aggregate, however the game that was played was a draw. Do I get my winnings or not?
Bookie
Started by Chedfreeze [1880003] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
If I placed a bet on a team to win, which they did, on aggregate, however the game that was played was a draw. Do I get my winnings or not?
No. You bet on the out come of one game, not an aggregate of games. If you bet incorrectly, you don't win.