im trying to fly back from Canada and time keep getting reset to 2259 idk whats going on but I have not landed in torn yet everytime I click something it get reset to 22min 59 sec
flying glitch
Started by criminlmstrmind [1844585] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
im trying to fly back from Canada and time keep getting reset to 2259 idk whats going on but I have not landed in torn yet everytime I click something it get reset to 22min 59 sec
Timers have been off for a while, see http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15938857&b=0&a=0 .
closing this as that's been marked as fixed and you are no longer flying
Mentions: Timers