Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Egg Buying And/Or Trading

Started by AmmoFandango [1896056] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
AmmoFandango [1896056]

Having huge trouble trying to sell my white easter egg!! so i thought id start up my own thread to try something different than spamming the trade chat and other peoples threads xD
What I'm selling are as follows.. I may find more eggs and will edit this as I find/sell.

White Easter Egg I'm selling for $24,000,000 - i feel this is a more than reasonable price.

Brown Easter Egg selling for $2,900,000.

thanks! :D



***ALL GONE NOW***