Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No E after using Xanax

Started by catosil [194290] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
catosil [194290]

I used some Xanax and went straight to Gym, pressed to train and it said I have no energy.



Assumed maybe i didn't confirm to pop the xanax as no icon at top to say I was under the influence. Checked my items and my Xanax was gone. refreshed and icon showed stating under the influence of Xanax but still no energy boost. I don't often take drugs so not an issue where I am addicted.



This is quite a big issue for a bug to appear.
catosil [194290]

ok thanks maybe lag error as I know people were saying their nerve bar wasnt updating without refreshing. I didntknow what stats were before or after so must of done the train but gave me error.