Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

most expensive display case

Started by -Monkey- [892675] on in Questions & Answers.

21 replies · 476 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

189399 [189399] ×1 DetectorMan [671607] ×1

Cartman [1621675]

I't used to be far much better than that, is0lati0n gave him all his collectables. (And if memory serves me correctly there were shit loads more than what's there now)
Cartman [1621675]

Yeah, I spoke with him about it:

is0lati0n: Yeah I gave Dime my stuff, there's no point in me having it as I'm not a "player" he is, he appreciates that stuff and as long as we've been friends, hung out, drank beer together and have our families know one another, a few little pretend items on a game wont ever hurt my feelings by not having them.

There was definitely more than what's there now, I contacted Dime when he got the items and tried to buy one off him and it's not there any more
restarty [1897262]

1034523
Best one in Torn ^

20 boxing gloves, 20 parachutes, 16 Egyptian amulets, Dual TMP's, Snow cannon and dual bush masters!!
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Mine is mediocre in the grand scheme of things when it comes to 'expensive displays'. I've never deliberately bought things to put in my display to increase it's value, most of my high value things in there are either things that I've come across in my gameplay, gifts from friends or city finds... never bought anything with the soul purpose of displaying it. Heck my most expensive item isn't even in there :P