The Easter system runs off a completely different mechanic to the city find system, so yes, your anxiety. Though how finding items on a text based game affects someones anxiety is beyond me.
City finds
Started by PrincessZephyr [1648120] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The Easter system runs off a completely different mechanic to the city find system, so yes, your anxiety. Though how finding items on a text based game affects someones anxiety is beyond me.
from Chedburn
- Items in the city are now larger and appear on all three zoom levels inside pinpoints.
- Generic low value items are now less likely to spawn.
- High value items (I.e. Like Dumbbells) are now far more likely to spawn.
yes he didn't say that they were going to spawn more frequently then the low value items but items like Dumbbells havent been spawning more often then usual.
How many of the "rare" (stat enhancers, RPG etc.) items did you actually find before this update? There is no way you have a sample size large enough or access to the data to suggest otherwise.
I know he didn't say they'd spawn more frequently than the "shit items", hence pointing out the inaccuracy in your original post.
I havent found any so far but i have been runing around asking people and it seems only 1 of the people that i spoke to had actually found one
yes like i already said "yes he didn't say that they were going to spawn more frequently"
But my main reason for this thread was to see what people have found and to see if other people have had troubles haveing no items for the past 2 days in the city.
well... LOLS ... Cartman ... it might be a TEXT based game ... but ... i am already deeply addicted to this.
Now, about anxiety ....try to explain the concept of graduation ceremony to a kindergarten student! .... I had no experience of the city finds before the said 2.0 ... updates. and...
you should take a liberal look at all the different topics about egg finds. I was looking for the eggs spawn in my gmail account as also other places...
So, it is NATURAL instinct to be anxious... i presume.
Rather... i tried to defend my case. admission .... >> >>/// GUILTY as ACCUSED. /// appeal for leniency ///
What you think of having trouble is how this system is intended to work, it's working fine.
With the release of RESPO city finds were drastically improved, (meaning that you were more likely to find any item, which most likely had a lower worth) as of this update, the city finds were decreased (not as much to the pre respo), as a consequence of this what you found to be normal in the weeks coming out of the initial RESPO release was changed as now, the item finds have been decreased but the average worth of these items have been increased.
To go two days without finding an item isn't an issue to me? I don't know what you're whinging for.
You were looking for easter eggs from the easter competition to spawn in your gmail account? That's just stupidity, not anxiety.
Thank you for your reply and time spent explaining how the items are generated and the value and how i was wrong with the one part of the post.
i am not whinging about anything just saying whats is on other peoples minds as well and why be so negative towards me when your a staff a simple your wrong and explanation would be nice not telling people there whinging?
Can I complain here? I haven't found anything for almost a month, I have the scripts so I know I'm not missing anything.
I'm not staff.
sorry my mistake thought because of the colored name
Are city scripts allowed or not?
I know we would all like fo find a bunch of SEs yesterday, but finding a stat enhancer is still more rare than not shooting yourself in 5 shots with RR and I believe this is the way is should be.
If you don't like to scroll the city and find nothing at all try waiting for a month and do a good search after that. It's still a game of chance and patience. And I'm getting a little tired of 'I didn't find half a billion worth of goodies in two whole days'-threads. Didn't find what you were looking for? Get over it.
Some are. Some are not. I'm not using scripts, just to be safe.
From what I understand a script that gathers information that's already available to your browser is okay. If it gathers more than just that it's considered cheating.
Yes you can have scripts that have been approved, the ones I am using are ok.
I am not staff :)
Over the last 2 weeks I have found a book of the Quaran, and a Red Cow and lots of junk
10/10 awareness and have been taking LSD also.
Could've been better but I haven't been clicking city links much.
The best thing I've ever found is a cut throat razor
Complaining here seems to work - You pick up the Throwing Knife
I've been finding junk since the city update.
When Ched updated it I started finding less, but of a better quality.
I just found some dumbbells, don't give up hope!
i found dumbells a few days ago