I am 'pose to have 10 tokens. I am not seeing them. Where would they be and what can I use them on? At this point I see none and so can not use them
Token
Started by _Casanova [1592743] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I am 'pose to have 10 tokens. I am not seeing them. Where would they be and what can I use them on? At this point I see none and so can not use them
You use them in the token shop to buy honour bars. The link to the token shop is top right of the easter competition page.
as above, any update?
You came in 1268th place on the Easter Egg Hunt competition. You have been credited with 9 tokens. Thank you for participating.
I have not received them yet ??
You came in 2187th place on the Easter Egg Hunt competition. You have been credited with 8 tokens. Thank you for participating.
I have not received them either and No Token Shop either. What have you done with them Greg ???
OK I got my tokens and spent em.
Thanks.
Cas