Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker wrong winners

Started by R3N [1863717] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
R3N [1863717]

I had K6 and won with full house yet another player 4inher also won with pair like 550m when I had more money then him
Went all in all and should of won all the money
Pls check the logs or something
This happen at around 10:50 TC time

Name: Fishs game
ID: 114790
Owner: 1903693
Stakes: $5000000


DeadEd [1897325]

i can verify this. this happened to me about 10 minutes ago from this post. it was smaller stakes so i am not concerned about getting the money back but i do like to play poker on there every day so could someone look into the proper distribution of winnings on mult-way pots? i'll check back on this thread or an admin can feel free to contact me in-game or via email if you have questions but it was a multi-way pot, i was the winner, and i did not get the proper amount of winnings.
Raven [1024634]

I got some weird stuff happening. I took a xanax about an hour ago, and I'm doing the cooldown, but I didn't get any E. I checked my log, and it doesn't show that I took it. But also says I changed cars in a race, and no, I did not.LOL wth is going on? Anyone else having problems like this?