http://prntscr.com/6zhfhi
Cant level up
Started by Prdoch [1879708] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Yaz [1575994]
· 5 likes ·
Quick fix For those who really need to level up and can't wait for this to get fixed, You can add this to the end of the URL of that page manually &step=upgrade So it becomes torn.com/level2.php?vkey=########&step=upgrade or torn.com/level2.php?step=upgrade&vkey=########## Careful … - Yaz [1575994]
· 2 likes ·
Same here. Not that I want to level up, but the screen on "level2.php" is empty with only a line that says "Increase life to 1,012" showing. - Candyliciousnes [1914472]
· 2 likes ·
I'm getting the same issue when trying to upgrade from 5 to 6. This has never happened to me before till now.
http://prntscr.com/6zhfhi
Try with another browser
Same here.
Not that I want to level up, but the screen on "level2.php" is empty with only a line that says "Increase life to 1,012" showing.
tried-same result
I'm getting the same issue when trying to upgrade from 5 to 6. This has never happened to me before till now.
Quick fix
For those who really need to level up and can't wait for this to get fixed, You can add this to the end of the URL of that page manually &step=upgrade
So it becomes torn.com/level2.php?vkey=########&step=upgrade
or torn.com/level2.php?step=upgrade&vkey=##########
Careful though, adding that and hitting Enter will level you up I believe, so don't try it if you don't want to level up!
For those who really need to level up and can't wait for this to get fixed, You can add this to the end of the URL of that page manually &step=upgrade
So it becomes torn.com/level2.php?vkey=########&step=upgrade
or torn.com/level2.php?step=upgrade&vkey=##########
Careful though, adding that and hitting Enter will level you up I believe, so don't try it if you don't want to level up!
Worked for me now. Thanks a lot friend.
Same problem, i cant upgrade...
clicking certain links on usernames/players ... like from the Newspaper, is resulting in getting back to the index.php page.
with a tag line saying Wrong RFC
is it also similar?
Resolved, thanks.
Thank you!
I was told that not levelling up can actually have detrimental effects on overall game progress down the road. Not sure to what extent this info is valid, but I happened to come across a borderline veteran player that stayed at level 1 throughout his entire career.