Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Same IP accounts

Started by 54713 [54713] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
54713 [54713]

I've been playing the game for a long time now and my brother has always been interested in getting an account set up for himself. I always told him that he couldn't do this because it would ban my account, then neither of us could play it.

I am right in thinking this or is the game designed so as long as we don't interact, we can both play the game on the same home network? We live in the same house and share the same WIFI connection, so I assume we will have the same IP address.

If this is possible, can I refer him to get the referral merit?

Thanks.
Td3h [1785428]

Long as there is no interaction you should be fine. Referral would be interaction though. Just ask one of the staff members to get a definite answer, none of them will bite your head off.