Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN Facebook

Started by Titanium [1880065] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 507 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Titanium [1880065]

Hi guys. do you have any power leveling guide to level 5 in torn facebook? Any tips how i could reach level 5 fast? How long would it take me to reach level 5? Thanks!
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Invite a shit load of people to the game, claim free points, use on energy/happy refills + attack/train as much as possible. Doesn't take very long apparently. Took me over a week at least unfortunately but some people have claimed hours.
LordSam [1900989]

all i did was train train train...crime low level 1 or 2,
even tried to hit someone there.. but, waste ---

could reach level 5 within a week.


Deadpool [1879348]

The beauty of Torn FB is that it gives you points for every invite SENT. not accepted. Therefore you can send multiple to people without having to wait for them to accept the invite in the notifications. I think you need to do the steal a jacket crime over and over, if i remember correctly.

I read up on a guide I found in the Tutorials forums section, that had a basic outline on there. When I tried this, I was able to reach level 5 well within an hour, I think just around 30 minutes. The reward is a goodie bag, some exp, and some other small stuff. Goodie Bag is worth around 24 mill in market.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

The fastest way by far can be done in a few hours. You invite a 100 people (max?) to get your points and spend everything on the lowest tier crimes. I got to lvl 4 doing that in like 5-6 hours, there's been people who've done it faster. There's a good guide on this in the tutorials & guide section.

Go check it out I can't find it immediatly myself ;)
TheTornographer [1925544]

I done it in less than 30mins. Invite 100 people, increase nerve bar to 26, then first crime too lvl3 using points to refill. Then move t0 crime 2 til lvl5 using points to refill. Easy.