I have recently spent 15 dollars(real life money) and bought 3 donator packs. Since then, I have been keeping them in my inventory, and I have not put them up for sale on the market or anything. One day later(today) I found my account tampered with. I lost my donator packs, my energy was used, as well as my nerve, i took ketamine, and I retrieved 2 items of my own back to the faction armory. If a staff is reading this, please contact me for further info.
Lost DP
Started by firephoenixholy [1911669] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have recently spent 15 dollars(real life money) and bought 3 donator packs. Since then, I have been keeping them in my inventory, and I have not put them up for sale on the market or anything. One day later(today) I found my account tampered with. I lost my donator packs, my energy was used, as well as my nerve, i took ketamine, and I retrieved 2 items of my own back to the faction armory. If a staff is reading this, please contact me for further info.
I really hope you have changed your password then to avoid further hijacking.
I've looked at your stats, it shows that 5 items had been trashed today.
I suspect the hijacker trashed your DP's, then searched the dump with their own account to retrieve your DP's from them.
I can't help you any further then that, hopefully staff will though
Submit a player report on yourself at torn.com/playerreport.php submit it under account hijacking, report your ID and a secretary will investigate it further.
I don't think they recredit items due to a compromised account.
This.