I think staff should get ready to implement this new change!!
[:laughing:] Seriously, though, what do you guys think about this?
Researchers closer to being able to change blood types
"researchers used a new technology called directed evolution that involves
inserting mutations into the gene that codes for the enzyme, and selecting mutants that are more effective at cutting the antigens."
w00t, one step closer to...
[image: img2.wikia.nocookie.net]
It would be much easier to do that in torn than real life......................
though modern research never admits......
ever heard of BREAST tumors and Cancer in humans, before this RBGH... growth hormone injected to cattle for producing more milk came into existence?
just my eager question.
Nope.
Interesting thing to read up about though. Seems like everything causes an increased risk of cancer nowadays.
There is literally no reliable source that says it causes cancer
lols ... you just replied like an OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON of the Monsanto / Pharma companies. or the Government officials.
I am ashamed to admit the following: A member of Indian Parliamentary committee on Tobacco --- as recently as April 2015 declared on press/media (TV interview) ... that there is no INDIAN proof about tobacco being a cause of cancer.
Further, i might add.... the increased INCIDENCES and FATALITY-RATE itself is reliable enough source.
Sorry if I made you all angry with this information.
Oh my god not one of these nuts that believes "big pharmaceutical" controls every scientist in the world.
If it caused cancer there would be conclusive evidence, scientists don't just fake results, they have to prove their method is fair and unbiased if they want anyone to accept it into a journal.
It seems that your conclusion is based on the fact that milk has a hormone in it, this specific milk has slightly more, a study once showed this hormone may increase cancer risk, therefore milk causes all cancer.
There's definitely a scientific link between drinking milk and prostate cancer... that has been around for a long time.
I think having the ability to change blood type would be very interesting and beneficial. For example, I have heard of mothers and their babies having conflicting blood types and how that causes issues in the womb.
But if there was a definitive link then all the sources would agree on it but there just isn't
Almost all sources I can find at least acknowledge the correlation. If you can find a source that doesn't, I would be interested to read it.
Come on then link it
I'm waiting for your link lol
When I google milk and prostate cancer, I don't see anything backing up what you said. If you have something, like you're saying you do, I would be interested in reading.
http://www.intelihealth.com/article/does-milk-cause-prostate-cancer?hd=Medical http://pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer It's almost like you can find any article backing up any claims you can think of on the internet
If one of you has a reliable source I'd like a link as well
Though I do believe Mon"Saint"o has caused more cancers in the world than any other company from all their chemical products than any other. Breast cancer has been around a lot longer than BST (rbgh). But the product is not with out fault, as to investigative reporters, since fired from Fox news, for insisting to Monsanto and their bosses to run their story revealing Monsanto falsified safety reports etc. So much for Fox being a legit station reporting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJZgTOwT3YU
The medical community has been changing blood types for many years, utilizing chemo therapy and stem cell therapy in the treatment of leukemia patients. I met a lady in her late 30's that has had it done twice to her, and was working on her 3rd go around since contracting leukemia in her teens. Modern medicine doesn't effect many cures anymore. Apparently there is no money in it.
Changing into an incompatible blood type with your old one would be uncomfortable and will probably kill you.