Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

cancelled event

Started by Chuckles22 [1862749] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Chuckles22 [1862749]

Checked global chat and was told to make a report about this.
Made a 20mil bet at the bookies for Huddersfield to win against Blackpool today.
The event was cancelled at half time due to protests.
But I received the following event:

You have lost the bet you made on the ENG Blackpool v Huddersfield Football match.

You can confirm the cancellation here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32459756

I don't know the rules for cancelled events but I assume bets are off, same as a non running horse and such? May I have the 20mil returned? And should these things be reported or is there a swifter method of making staff aware?
Thanks